My interview with CNN International’s, Zain Asher, live from Parliament Hill moments after the Canadian Federal Government introduced legislation that would add Gender Identity and Gender Expression to Canada’s Human Rights Act.
- Marni Panas provides Testimony to the Standing Senate Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs (Bill C-16)
- My CNN Interview from Parliament Hill: New Legislation to Protect Transgender Canadians
- Becoming Marni (www.iheartedmonton.com & Edmonton Pride Festival “Rainbow Effect”)
- “I’m Not Sick, I’m Transgender!” Presentation to Can. Collaborative Mental Health Conference June 22/15
- Dinner TV Parent Panel 20150623: Piercing Babies & Bubble Wrapped Kids!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets