Sun, May 20 – A transgender woman and LGBTQ activist, Marni Panas is a fierce defender of equal rights and this months Woman of Vision. Lesley MacDonald reports.
- Global Woman of Vision: Marni Panas
- My CNN Interview Live from Parliament Hill: Protecting Transgender Canadians in Human Rights Bill
- Marni Delivers Her First TEDx! Finding Courage, Conquering Fear
- Marni Panas provides Testimony to the Standing Senate Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs (Bill C-16)
- “I’m Not Sick, I’m Transgender!” Presentation to Can. Collaborative Mental Health Conference June 22/15
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets