- Marni Delivers Her First TEDx! Finding Courage, Conquering Fear
- Marni Panas provides Testimony to the Standing Senate Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs (Bill C-16)
- My CNN Interview from Parliament Hill: New Legislation to Protect Transgender Canadians
- Becoming Marni (www.iheartedmonton.com & Edmonton Pride Festival “Rainbow Effect”)
- “I’m Not Sick, I’m Transgender!” Presentation to Can. Collaborative Mental Health Conference June 22/15
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: What’s New?
Marni Panas provides Testimony to the Standing Senate Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs (Bill C-16)
Video of Marni’s testimony to the Standing Senate Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs in support of Bill C-16 (And Act to amend Canada’s Human Rights Act and the Criminal Code of Canada). http://www.cpac.ca/en/programs/in-committee-from-the-senate-of-canada/episodes/51110436/
My interview with CNN International’s, Zain Asher, live from Parliament Hill moments after the Canadian Federal Government introduced legislation that would add Gender Identity and Gender Expression to Canada’s Human Rights Act. Canada PM Trudeau introduces bill giving full rights … Continue reading
This article first appeared in the Edmonton Pride Festival 35th Anniversary Special Edition Magazine “The Rainbow Effect”. Writer emil Tiedemann recently republished it on his http://www.iheartedmonton.org blog. It’s an incredible honor to have my journey captured so beautifully. IF you … Continue reading
“I’m Not Sick, I’m Transgender!” Presentation to Can. Collaborative Mental Health Conference June 22/15
I was recently invited to present “I’m not Sick! I’m Trasngender!” to the Canadian Collaborative Mental Health Conference in Calgary, Alberta on June 22, 2015. The presentation was broadcast in its entirety by People First Radio on Vancouver Island. You … Continue reading
This week’s parent panel discusses Piercing Babies & Bubble Wrapped Kids!